Who's laughing now?

 

18 October 2011













Pants-H&M;Blazer-Zara;Shoes-Stradivarius;Bag-DIY;Fur stole-Mom's;Necklace-280 Urban art


My precious silver pants!I only wore them once and that has to change now.I'm starting to realize what Mom and Hubby are talking about-I really have a lot of clothes.When I moved to Vienna,I gifted 2 big black bags full of clothes and still,I'm full:)
Did I mention to you than I don't have walk in closet,no no,I have a whole room for my clothes and shoes!Whole room transformed into wardrobe.It's really girl's paradise and I'm spending half of my time there.
Back to important things,a lot of amazing stuff happened to me and blog last days,one of them was the article I told you about in last post,some I can't tell you yet and the best from yesterday-my blog got space on new online magazine Stylezza!Yes,sir!From now on,you can find me and some bloggers on this part of site,too!Sooo exciting!!
Have a great day,babes!
xx
B.
BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER 



18 comments:

  1. Prekrasna si ovdje :cerek:
    Divno ti stoji ovaj rozi make-up na bijelu put i crnu kosu - stvarno si divna :)
    Svidja mi se i outfit - dovoljno "miran" a dovoljno cool! Vise te volim u ovakvim izdanjima neko pomalo "tetkastim" od zadnjeg looka
    joooj moram ti se napokon za kavu javiti, bilo bi lijepo imati jos nekog poznatog u Becu tko govori nas jezik :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaa, sviđaju mi se ove veeeelike slike :)
    lijepa si .. super outfit
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Predobra ogrlica! I divno ti stoji pink karmin...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. opa, super ti stoje hlače, a o ormaru iz snova uopće ne želim pričati. idem sad klikat taj ovi sajt ili kaj je već :d

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fenomenalan look! Sve mi se svidja do detalja :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. heeh predivna, kad imas 2 metra!!! JA mala, nista mi od takvih stvari ne stoji, jeans jeans i jeans,,, u svim kombinacijama je jedino sto mogu da nosim.... smrccc

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!The pants and the blazer are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @miss blondie-U Becu si i jos se nismo upoznale!Sramota!;) Brzo,brzo!

    Hvala,ljudiii!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice ensemble and looks perfect for fall. Blogwalking here hun. Hope you visit back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Čeljust do poda, you're rocking those pants!

    A drugo, treba te tužiti mami što bosa hodaš po ovoj zimi!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Te cipelice i taj sako su mi savršeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pant and shoe. Your blog is lovely, if you want visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow and I will follow back

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool look! Love you hairstyle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaaaa... te cipele! Bozanstvene su!:)

    ReplyDelete