Green bird

 

08 October 2011

















Skirt-Again;Necklace-H&M;Bag and stole-DIY;Shoes-Stradivarius


Say hello to my new giweaway price-Again skirt.I won it on Fashion Chalet blog  few days ago and it arrived in a day and a half!That's what I call fast shipping;)
I adore the skirt!It's sooo long and soooo tight!Hubby said I look like a mermaid;)
And the fur...do I need to tell you how crazy I am about it?I bought the fur months ago and my mom made the stole when I visited her few weekends ago (she made me a lot of things in only few hours I was there,super mom I told you).I have it in orange,too!I'm so glad the temperatures are down,these beauties hardly waited their premiere!
Have a great weekend,dolls!
xx
B.
BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER






23 comments:

  1. Svidja mi se kako zeleno krzno dopunjava ceo izgled :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ej suknja je.... bez riječi sam ostala.
    Savršena prosto. I dobro ti stoji.

    Jarke boje i floroscentne boje idu super uz crno bijele pruge ili tačke.

    Odlična ti je zelena lisica <3 sad je hladnije i možeš je nositi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super mi izgledas!!luda kombinacija skroz :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow prelepa si. Suknja ti prelepo stoi, a i gerdan je savrsen. Mnogo mi se dopada pomarandzasta boja na noktima.



    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit!Love the green accent!:)

    xoxo,
    Sherleyzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. ma kakva Prada..tvoje krzno je bolje! baš mi se sviđa kombinacija i svaka čast za osvajanje suknje!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute black and white skirt! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style girl! Ah...totally jealous of that green fur collar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea with the pearls, so classy <3

    I love your shoes too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. skirt is perfect. Love it.

    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. that outfit is to die for! love it!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. ovo je wow wow wow
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. How stunning, I love the bright green. It's really captivating!

    ReplyDelete
  14. a m a z i n g look ! gren + stripes =fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  15. odoh da shareujem na page!
    toliko sam ODUSEVLJENAAA!

    ReplyDelete