Friday

 

17 July 2011









My new manicure:-)



I promised myself that I'm not gonna complain about hot weather anymore,but I just can't take it anymore!This is a lot even for me!The summer is not what it used to be:-S My friend got married yesterday and the dress code was "white".I had a lot of troubles to think of the proper white wedding outfit,cause every white dress that I've seen was not my "a cup of tea".In the end,I went in pants and had a lot of fun!
Don't have any outfit pictures now but I will find something;)
Have a great week everybody!
xx
B.
P.S.I have 500 votes on Fashiolista's contest!Thank you to everyone who voted and if you didn't,here's a 

LINK

Blogger contest:Night out with favorite blogger Stylescrapbook | Fashiolista

19 comments:

  1. Pojas na haljini je super, lijepo naglasi struk (otvara u struku, hahaha!)
    Ja bih skinula to krzno sa torbice jer mi tako nikako nije ljetni aksesoar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bjutiful
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. glasam za torbicu i rep ;) super detalj!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kombinacija je jako lepa i super ti stoji!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kombinacija je jako lepa i super ti stoji!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super izgledaš! Manikura je zakon :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Borjana prekrasna si u licu ovdje - ova lezerna pletenica i make-up ti divno stoji ;)
    Kombinacija mi se jako sviđa, upečatljiva suknjica sa jednostavnim topom can't go wrong !

    Ajde stavi koju slikicu i na forum - falis nam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. auuu, sexy :) jako lijepo ti stoji crna i super mi je ovaj rozi noktic :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super je haljinica, i baš ti dobro stoji ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry for the hot weather there, you still look chic in such a hot weather.:)
    Like the snake skirt and your belt:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your style and your blog!
    I follow you now!!

    I'm weating you on my Glitter in the air blog! cheers from Italy

    http://glitter-i-t-a.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. moram priznati da mi je ovo prva tvoja kombinacija koja mi nije legla. netko već rekoše, u licu si divna, al komba mi nije baš. :ne zna:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh love that studded belt! great outfit dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, darling, you are absolutely fabulous! I love your gorgeous outfit! Top, shoes bag and skirt are perfection! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete