I got a pocket full of sunshine

 

31 May 2011









Blouse, wedges H&M; Necklace, ring Forever 21; Jeans Miss Sixty; Bag E bay; Sunglasses Ray Ban; Watch Timberland 

Hiiii guys!
Wow,how the time passes by! I have a lot of things happening in my personal life, so I'm having hard time taking pictures and blogging but I'm doing my best. I went to Vienna Therm last night and booooy it was a lot of fun!I'll just tell you that I got stuck in closed toboggan on like 20 m:))Don't ask!;)
I went to H&M store today after a while (I took a time off of H&M,'cause I went there literally 3 times a day when I moved in Vienna) and I was really surprised! A lot of new things arrived, specially jewelry! I had to treat myself with some new candies, will show them soon;)
Love,
B.




21 comments:

  1. like those colors of the outfit, very nice bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEDVA ČEKAM DA VIDIM TE NOVE STVARI..TORBA JE DIVNA, košulja nevjerovatna! baš takvu tražim sad za ove vrućine.lepršavu i širu.. gdje si je kupila? da pitam za svaki slučaj iako se sigurno kod nas ne može kupiti :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. baš lijepo ležerno
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning look! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. jao B. ti ovde imas neke loodachke stvari! cipelice...lakic...prsten savrsen...kosulja...sve lajkam! :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zanimljiv outfit, košulja je divna ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you looks great. love the pants with the shoes! :))

    xox
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  8. kosulja je mnoogoo dobra, kako me mamis ovim ulicama, bec mi je ostao u tako lepom secanju, cak sam dugo smatrala da bih mogla i da zivim tamo :) moracuu da se organizujem i dodjem ove godine bar na par dana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. uf ne znam odalke da pocnem, sat, prsten, kosuljica sve savrseno

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the yellow pants. Your bag is very chic as well!

    Xx

    http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

    http://theidea-generator.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. imamo isti lakic koji obozavaaaam! :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great! I have the same blouse in white :) I really love your style, you have lots of great items & beautiful necklaces!! Following you now :)

    xoxo
    http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-coral-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete